- Clinical and financial implications of disease-related malnutrition in a department of Internal Medicine: prospective cohort study
- Estudio NOURISH "Readmission and mortality in malnourished, older, hospitalized adults treated with a specialized oral nutritional supplement: A randomized clinical trial". Nicolaas E. Deutz, Eric M. Matheson, Laura E. Matarese, Menghua Luo, Geraldine E. Baggs, Jeffrey L. Nelson, Refaat A. Hegazi, Kelly A. Tappenden, Thomas R. Ziegler on behalf of theNOURISH Study Group
- Estudios Coste-Eficacia. Cuaderno 1
- "Individualized measurement of disease-related malnutrition's costs". C. Gastalver-Martín, C. Alarcon-Payer, M. Leon-Sanz. Clinical Nutrition.
- "Economic burden of community-based disease-associated malnutrition in the United States". Snider JT, Linthicum MT, Wu Y, LaVallee C, Lakdawalla DN, Hegazi R, Matarese L. Journal of Parenteral and Enteral